- In 2013, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued twelve Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs). There are four exposure drafts and seven final documents expected in 2014 according to the current FASB project plan. To help you review the most recent updates, links are provided below to the detailed FASB information for each of the 2013 ASUs.
- Baker Tilly provides an overview of the current US transfer pricing landscape and best practices regarding reviewing and amending transfer pricing policies and structures.
- In the December 2013 issue of Finance & Commerce, Baker Tilly's article, "Bill raises concerns about broader sales tax base," reviews changes contained in the Minnesota Omnibus Tax Bill.
- The flexibility of the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program allows the housing authorities and communities to adapt to meet the unique needs of their residents rather than just fix the outdated public housing buildings.
- The IRS released the 2013 loss reserve and salvage discount factors.
- Previous Next