- The high-level analysis and commentary in the findings report will allow auto dealerships to compare their expectations on sales, growth, investments and expenditures over the next twelve months against others across the US.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- This bi-monthly healthcare update provides information on the following recent activities: the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ settlement for disputed claims, the Open Payments website, and changes to the Nursing Home Compare ratings system.
- In situations where owners are looking at selling a company quickly and at a full price, presale due diligence or vendor due diligence is particularly critical.
- The many changes in the healthcare industry over the last several years have caused new compliance programs to be created and existing programs to be changed to meet new regulatory requirements. Healthcare providers should look at three fundamental pillars – organization, communication, and teamwork – when developing their compliance programs.
- Previous Next