- With almost twenty million vehicles already recalled in 2014 from more than ten manufacturers, dealers are raising concerns as they are work with both the manufacturer and the customer. What is it truly costing the dealership?
- Mobile devices transform the way your organization serves customers and generates business, as well as communicates with your employees and stakeholders. These same devices bring new and increased risks to your organization’s data, competitive advantage/intellectual property, and reputation. Managing these risks requires a holistic approach, which goes beyond just securing the software on a device.
- Anyone who paid attention to the financial crisis that struck in 2008 has certainly heard of the phrase “cash is king.” While many define "Cash is King" to mean that a solid cash position in business represents a strong financial position, others believe it has a broader definition.
- Hiring and retaining the right employees can be a challenge in a dealership, yet it's an essential element to increasing a dealership’s profitability.
- While almost everyone is aware of social media’s impact on our daily lives, only some are aware of its impact on the business world—more specifically, how social media can act as a catalyst to increase business and revenues.
- Previous Next