- Solar developers are using federal tax credits as important aspect of the capital structure needed to complete projects.
- The Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAPWG or the working group) readdressed the accounting issues for the application of Section 9010 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) as amended by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act at the Spring 2013 NAIC meeting in Houston, TX.
- The Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) (E) Subgroup of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) adopted a revised Guidance Manual on March 25, 2013, and held further discussion on the 2013 ORSA Feedback Pilot Project.
- The contents of a vendor due diligence report will vary based upon the facts and circumstances of the seller. However, common topics covered in such a report include an analysis of the quality of earnings, net working capital, capital expenditures, taxation, risk issues, and debt and debt-like items.
- Halliday v. Halliday, 2012 Tenn. App. LEXIS 856 (Dec. 6, 2012)
- Previous Next