- President Trump signed a $1.3 trillion FY 2018 omnibus spending bill on March 23, just hours after its passage through the Senate. Find out what this new bill means for healthcare in the United States.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) was signed into law December 2017. Test your tax reform knowledge with our latest Bisnow quiz.
- In this Q&A, Baker Tilly specialists share insightful responses to 20 recent questions addressing SOC 1, SOC 2® and SOC for Cybersecurity.
- The new repatriation tax under the tax reform act may cause individual partners and shareholders of flow-through entities (and others) with controlled foreign corporations that have foreign subsidiaries with earnings and profits to see a tax deferral benefit in making a section 962 election.
- Under the new tax reform law, a taxpayer who holds an applicable partnership interest will recognized net long-term capital gain with respect to such interest only if the taxpayer has held the interest for at least three years.
- Previous Next