- The "Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities" (SME framework) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is intended to ease reporting for smaller, privately held, owner-managed businesses that are not required to follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). The goal of the framework is to help these businesses clearly and concisely report what they own, what they owe, and their cash flow.
- There are several items that impact taxpayers filing Minnesota returns in the new Minnesota Omnibus Tax Bill (HF677).
- While fairly simple on its face, many service contractors do not fully appreciate the inherent complexities of complying with the SCA.
- In 2014, both public and private sector employers will be asked to share in the responsibility of providing health insurance to employees who will be required to have health insurance under the individual mandate. This is also known as the employer Pay or Play requirements under the ACA.
- While companies in the restaurant industry face certain tax-related issues as a result of recent regulations, they are also more uniquely poised to take advantage of certain tax-saving opportunities.
- Previous Next