- This bi-monthly healthcare update provides information on the following recent activities: CMS's final methodology for its Dialysis Facility Compare (DFC) Star Ratings Program, congressional committee leadership changes, Medicare reimbursements for hospitals, and repealing the SGR formula.
- Techniques of hacktavists, organized crime, and foreign governments are inevitably producing data breaches that are more complex and impactful. Learn how forensic accounting can connect the dots in data breach cases.
- Following a strong first half of 2014, US M&A activity in the food & beverage (F&B) sector momentum carried into the third quarter posting another quarter of strong results.
- The Shanghai Free Trade Zone is a tax-free trading hub developed as part of China’s market system reform to attract foreign investment.
- The election not to deduct additional first year (bonus) depreciation must be made on a timely filed federal tax return; however, under certain circumstances the IRS may allow relief.
- Previous Next