- Baker Tilly summarizes a few key highlights of Farm Bill 2014 for the U.S. food policy that will set the course for the next five years.
- In order to protect themselves and their employees, employers must take a proactive role in educating employees on the importance of accurately reporting their tips.
- 2013 Wisconsin Act 20 requires a corresponding reduction in the levy limit for certain new fees or increases in certain existing fees for covered services on or after.
- The new 3.8 percent surtax may or may not be something that triggers change in trust administration, and consideration should always be given to the non-tax motives and desires of the trust creator as articulated in the trust document’s directives and powers.
- Strong talent is always in demand, and in a candidate’s market, it is even more important that time doesn’t plague your efforts.
- Previous Next