- Baker Tilly’s dealership services team of tax professionals has compiled a list of dealer-specific tax considerations. Please keep in mind that your goal should be to maximize your long-term wealth and profitability; decisions on tax policy are secondary considerations to this goal.
- Water utilities are highly capital intensive industries and many municipal owned water utilities throughout the country are working feverishly to maintain and replace the nation’s aging drinking water infrastructure which serves nearly 300 million Americans.
- In November 2013, the IRS released final section 1411 regulations and a notice of proposed rulemaking regarding the 3.8 percent net investment income tax.
- Although general middle-market M&A activity is down year-to-date through the first nine months of 2013, the food and beverage industry has not participated in the decline as M&A activity picked up and there were announcements of several large transactions in Q3.
- US middle market deal volume remained slow in the third quarter. The pattern of low deal count with high dollar volume transactions trending throughout the year continued into the third quarter. Valuations remain high, prompted by increased demand and low supply of quality companies (in addition to easy access to debt at historically low rates) suggesting pent up deal flow going into Q4 and FY 2014.
- Previous Next