- There were 264 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017, with an aggregate reported deal value of $68.8 billion. Of these transactions, 46 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.7 billion.
- 2017 brought companies doing business in Pennsylvania a number of tax-related changes, affecting the state’s sales and use tax and corporate net income tax, as well as Philadelphia’s credits and incentives program, among other areas.
- There were 53 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 12.8 percent from the prior quarter.
- There were 52 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017 with an aggregate deal value of $5.1 billion.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector for the second half of 2017, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- Previous Next