- The pace of change in areas such as Medicare and Medicaid rules, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare regulations and legislation, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) require healthcare and senior living organizations to regularly monitor changes and the potential impact of these changes on their organization.
- The Marcellus Shale gas formation stretches across New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Maryland, and is estimated to contain more than 410 trillion cubic feet of natural gas which could supply United States’ energy needs for hundreds of years.
- Foreign financial institutions should become FATCA compliant as soon as possible to avoid penalties.
- For dealers who don’t know what’s being said about them on online dealership review sites — or don’t have a strategy in place to quickly combat unfair reviews or appease disgruntled customers who have a legitimate beef — this article should serve as a wake-up call. It explains the threat from negative reviews, whether fair or unfair, and how a dealership should respond.
- There has long been confusion among dealerships about the tax treatment of tangible property improvements on things such as buildings, machinery, equipment and vehicles. Specifically, should these costs be capitalized and depreciated, or can they be deducted immediately? The IRS recently issued final regulations addressing repairs and maintenance and providing guidance to help dealerships make this determination.
- Previous Next