- The key to ensuring compliance with plan document and regulatory requirements is being aware of your plan’s definition of eligible compensation and having appropriate controls in place to ensure benefit calculations use this correct definition. Applying the eligible compensation definition and compensation limits incorrectly can have a significant monetary impact on a plan sponsor.
- Discover the components of the recent GASB 67 and 68 issuance and learn about the new changes taking effect for the accounting and reporting of pensions for both the pension plan and the local government employer.
- Why does fraud continue to occur in public sector entities, and who is responsible for preventing and detecting it?
- Beginning January 1, 2014, the IRS is requiring employers to classify automatic gratuities as service charges. Service charges distributed to employees are treated as regular wages, subject to normal payroll tax withholding rules.
- Water utility infrastructure placed in service after January 4, 2014 must meet new lead standards.
- Previous Next