- By concentrating on the areas most likely to trigger an audit, contract dispute or other issue, contractors can mitigate risks and avoid penalties. Use our top four critical strategies to avoid these penalties.
- In a recent report, OIG recommends that CMS seek legislation to adjust CAH swing-bed reimbursement rates to the lower SNF PPS rates paid for similar services at alternative facilities.
- On March 11, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) made some important decisions about the ongoing project, Insurance-Disclosures about Short Duration Contracts.
- New accounting method change procedures will help small businesses comply with repair and maintenance regulations.
- In a recent test of the ICD-10 system, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services showed that the rejection rate for claims would increase from 3 to 19 percent if the coding system were implemented today. On the hill, the House Ways and Means Committee recently passed four pieces of healthcare related bills. Read more to stay on pulse.
- Previous Next