- This bi-monthly healthcare update addresses recent rulings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), an update on legislation related to Medicare fraud enforcement, and another challenge to an aspect of the ACA.
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule contractors must understand their obligations and the potential risks and inherent limitations of GSA’s ever-changing systems and paperless processes. Article published in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Over the course of the last year, GSA has announced several changes to the Contractor Assistance Visits (CAVs) performed by its Industrial Operations Analysts (IOAs).
- Following a strong rebound of M&A activity in Q2, deal activity continued at a rapid pace into the third quarter with increases in both deal volume and value.
- Baker Tilly’s dealership services team of tax professionals compiled a list of dealer-specific tax considerations below. Please keep in mind that your goal should be to maximize your long-term wealth and profitability; decisions on tax policy are secondary considerations to this goal.
- Previous Next