- Baker Tilly government contractor advisors discussed tips for “Surviving your next GSA Audit” in a recent FedPubs webinar.
- The IRS issues new guidelines, making it easier for businesses to claim R&D credits.
- As executive leadership transitions from the Baby Boomer generation to Generation X, organizations will need to develop methods to properly reward and motivate the next generation of talent. Compensation strategies tailored to the needs of Generation X will be critical to attracting and retaining this talent.
- The pace of change in areas such as Medicare and Medicaid rules, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare regulations and legislation, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) require healthcare and senior living organizations to regularly monitor changes and the potential impact of these changes on their organization.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) regional entity audit teams already have a list of evidence they need to see when auditing for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Version 5. Are you ready?
- Previous Next