- 2013 is the first tax year for which limited and general partners in investment funds will have to contend with the 3.8 percent tax on net investment income (NII). The final regulations for section 1411, released Nov. 26, 2013, made significant changes in the treatment of investment income, gains, and losses realized by investor and trader funds.
- Baker Tilly summarizes a few key highlights of Farm Bill 2014 for the U.S. food policy that will set the course for the next five years.
- In order to protect themselves and their employees, employers must take a proactive role in educating employees on the importance of accurately reporting their tips.
- 2013 Wisconsin Act 20 requires a corresponding reduction in the levy limit for certain new fees or increases in certain existing fees for covered services on or after.
- The new 3.8 percent surtax may or may not be something that triggers change in trust administration, and consideration should always be given to the non-tax motives and desires of the trust creator as articulated in the trust document’s directives and powers.
- Previous Next