- Medicare Advantage and Part D plans to see a greater percentage increase than originally proposed by the CMS.
- The proposed rule aligns with mental health and substance use disorder benefits for low-income Americans and will ensure that mental health and substance use disorder benefits are no more restrictive than medical and surgical services.
- High-profile breaches and their monetary impact have caused boards and audit committees to take notice. The importance of cybersecurity should be communicated to management and staff from the board. They must ensure that management is allocating the necessary resources to implement an effective, enterprise-wide cybersecurity risk-management program.
- If you hear a commercial about your health that catches your attention, you probably call your doctor. After all, your health is very important. Right? Now think of this article as a commercial for the “health” of your business taxes. How much thought are you giving to that? Whether you realize it or not, even though the economic environment is improving, federal, state and local governments are scrambling to find additional tax revenue in order to minimize their budget deficits. As such, they have stepped up audit enforcement to try to capture more tax revenue. This article contains areas you should perform a “tax physical” on to see if they are in general good tax health.
- Here's the dilemma: You know how to brew beer, you're good at, and you'd like to share it with your friends -- or maybe sell it to your friends, or others. But how do you make the leap from brewer to brewery?
- Previous Next