- Even though a competitive job market must reward top talent, it does not give you a reason to try to take advantage of your employer. Always approach compensation-related questions with a great deal of caution, research, and honesty.
- Few topics in finance garner as much attention – and varied opinion – as mortgage finance reform. Observers on both sides of the aisle agree that steps are needed to delimit GSE involvement and attendant taxpayer exposure, but that consensus usually disappears when debate turns to specific measures for reform.
- A 1.1 percent increase in payment rates is to begin in October 2016 for acute-care facilities that are successful participants in the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program and are also meaningful users of Electronic Health Records (EHRs). Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- Practical tips were developed by HHS OIG, the Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors, the American Health Lawyers Association, and the Health Care Compliance Association to help hospital governing boards with their compliance plan oversight obligations.
- Medicare announces clarifications to home health payments instructing physicians, non-physician practitioners, and home health care companies how to submit claims for home healthcare services provided to Medicare patients for episodes beginning on or after January 1, 2015.
- Previous Next