- Recently, additional webcast training opportunities from COFAR and the AICPA became available in archive format.
- Even though the Green Book was written for the Federal Government, Baker Tilly public sector specialists have found the framework to be a useful reference for state and local governments, quasi-government entities, and not-for-profit organizations when designing internal control systems.
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- Have you ever found where another department in your government has opened its own bank account?
- This bi-monthly healthcare update provides information on the following recent activities: recent announcements from the Department of Health and Human Services about its “Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative” and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services regarding details on its Accountable Care Organization Investment Model. The update also provides information on a report regarding Medicare beneficiary payments for outpatient services received at critical access hospitals.
- Previous Next