- For heavy lease users across the retail, airline, manufacturing/distribution and construction sectors, the new lease accounting standard will have significant implications. Our latest Bisnow article provides details regarding the changing standards.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) approved a contentious rule to let mutual funds electronically provide annual and semiannual reports as their primary means of communications to shareholders. The rule previously required mutual funds to send paper reports unless shareholders opted to receive them electronically, and the change flips the default. The SEC also issued two preliminary rulemaking documents for comment to improve fund disclosures.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.
- GASB Statement No. 84, Fiduciary Activities, will have a widespread impact on government financial reporting, with some of the most significant changes affecting existing agency funds.
- There were 144 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease from the 159 transactions that closed last quarter. Of the 144 transactions, 16 were middle-market transactions, down from 30 during the prior quarter.
- Previous Next