- Learn how predictive analytics represents a new tool for businesses eager to modernize their customer care strategy and use data patterns to discover potential issues before they even occur.
- As the deadline for the FASB’s lease accounting standard’s effective date creeps closer, many financial executives are worried that they will not be able to implement it on time, according to a survey from an international accounting firm. The amount of data required to follow the standard and a dearth of software solutions for complex lease accounting questions means companies are fearful about the 2018 public company effective date.
- B2B & B2C organizations communicate through multiple avenues everyday. Learn why creating one, unanimous voice is paramount to improving customer care.
- Learn why properly integrating client-facing service data with the rest of the corporate infrastructure is pertinent to improving customer care.
- Recent updates to the leases accounting standard ease the transition for many companies.
- Previous Next