- Avoid the E&I label and make sure reimbursement of your medical device or technology is optimized by planning your reimbursement strategy early.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ final Quality Payment Program rule largely resembles the proposed rule, with some changes related to the calculation of physician scores and the length of reporting periods.
- Read about the ways hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries could be impacted by a number of tax provisions proposed by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- The NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAP WG) replaced their fall meeting with a conference call on Nov. 6, 2017. Read more about the major topics discussed.
- The following is a summary of the major insurance provisions included in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that would generally be effective for tax years beginning after 2017.
- Previous Next