- The first quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 5.5 percent, 4.6 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- There were 41 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 28.1 percent from the 57 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q4-2016).
- Does your firm have an annual compliance checklist of required filings and payments? Baker Tilly shares insights to organized and ensure the various federal, state and local business deadlines are met.
- Are you aware of the tax implications for becoming a U.S. resident? Pre-immigration tax planning is critical in maintaining an individual’s net worth/personal wealth.
- Baker Tilly Capital's EB-5 team has been very active in emerging and established EB-5 markets. Through our travel, we've identified various trends that are worth noting.