Listen to Baker Tilly’s state and local tax professionals for a discussion about the potential state implications of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA).
This webinar focuses on the new federal tax reform act, including critical provisions that could affect your state income tax planning and strategies in 2017 and beyond.
It also covers the following:
- Overview of the TCJA
- Possible state income tax impact on corporations, pass-through entities and individuals
- How states have reacted to the TCJA
- Transition rules and proposed legislation
- State and local tax planning strategies to consider
- Other considerations, e.g., ASC 740 impact on financial statements
Baker Tilly presenters
- Gary Peric, Partner and State and Local Tax Firm Leader
- Jon Skavlem, Firm Director, State and Local Tax
- Ilya Lipin, Manager, State and Local Tax
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly tax specialists can help, contact our team.
The information provided here is of a general nature and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any individual or entity. In specific circumstances, the services of a professional should be sought. Tax information, if any, contained in this communication was not intended or written to be used by any person for the purpose of avoiding penalties, nor should such information be construed as an opinion upon which any person may rely. The intended recipients of this communication and any attachments are not subject to any limitation on the disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure of any transaction or matter that is the subject of this communication and any attachments.