- MACRA readiness should be a key strategic objective for providers in 2017. Baker Tilly’s four-pronged approach ensures optimal performance within MACRA, including a financial readiness assessment, operations assessment, gap analysis and strategic roadmap. Learn more in this video.
- MACRA has two different options providers can choose from – The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Models (APMs). It is important for organizations to understand each option. Learn more about these options in this video.
- MACRA has been passed and dramatically changes the way providers – most notably physicians – will be paid moving forward. Practices need to make sure this is a priority within their strategic plan, moving forward.
- The fundamentals of value-based care are here to stay. Watch this webinar to start developing a plan to be successful in this new world and learn how to track and measure your readiness and performance.
- MACRA makes three important changes to how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries. Do you have a MACRA plan in place to make sure your organization will be successful?
- Previous Next