- MACRA makes three important changes to how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries. Do you have a MACRA plan in place to make sure your organization will be successful?
- The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act changes how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries by scoring the physicians on the quality of care they provide.
- Bundled payments for CMS’ Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR) is now mandatory in 67 metropolitan areas. Is your organization ready for bundled payments?
- Healthcare reform created a paradigm shift to value-based care. Is your organization prepared?
- Baker Tilly regional healthcare report compares and analyzes data in three critical areas that will drive sustainability and profitability of healthcare organizations in the future: population health, cost management, and patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Previous Next