- An updated W-4 means your payroll provider may be telling you to update your withholding allowances in the near future.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act contains significant international tax provisions that will drastically change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and conduct business abroad as well as how foreign multinationals will operate in the U.S.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they will affect hedge funds, private equity and alternative assets viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.
- In Revenue Procedure 2018-13, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) released the unpaid loss discount factors and salvage discount factors for the 2017 accident year.