- Learn about the ways the depository and lending industry could be impacted by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- Read about the ways hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries could be impacted by a number of tax provisions proposed by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- Republican leaders revealed a new blueprint for tax reform, outlining principles expected to be used by the tax-writing committees in the House and the Senate.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Baker Tilly’s National Tax group review how carried interests would be taxed under proposed section 710 as well as the President’s and House’s proposals.