- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- In our second installment of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on what states are doing in reaction to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- As companies incorporate the many changes from tax reform into their tax provision calculations, some insurers may find significant changes from Dec. 31, 2017 to March 31, 2018, that may require additional disclosure requirements for statutory and GAAP quarterly reporting.
- Download the tax reform implications document for specific provisions insurance companies need to consider for financial reporting and tax planning.
- The new repatriation tax under the tax reform act may cause individual partners and shareholders of flow-through entities (and others) with controlled foreign corporations that have foreign subsidiaries with earnings and profits to see a tax deferral benefit in making a section 962 election.