- Whether it is through misappropriation of assets, theft of inventory, or the reputational damage that results from fraud, the threat continues to be of concern.
- This series will help you see eye to eye with your IT department as you discover the ways in which IT controls can help your organization’s finance activities. Each quarter, a new webcast will be introduced with each presentation for viewing at your convenience.
- Hear fraud stories from the field as well as strategies and approaches for the Audit Committee and Board to increase awareness of their role.
- In this webinar series, our professionals discuss the decision-making processes of site selectors and expanding businesses, and how a municipality can position itself for economic growth.
- Recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H – Pay or Play proposed requirements forecast several changes to how organizations will need to evaluate healthcare coverage for their employees. In this webinar, Karen Breitnauer, Compliance Attorney for M3 Insurance, provides an in-depth review of how these changes affect your organization.
- Previous Next