- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly SOC specialists discuss key topics service organizations and users should consider as they perform their SOC 2® examinations under the new guidance.
- In this series, Baker Tilly SOC specialists provide you with updates on the latest SOC guidance and discuss some of the key lessons learned, common pitfalls and unique nuances experienced on both sides of these examinations.
- Guidance released by AICPA compares System and Organization Controls (SOC) for Cybersecurity with SOC 2®, enabling organizations to select the appropriate examination to meet stakeholder needs.
- Baker Tilly SOC specialists take an eye to the first year of SSAE18 and SOC for Cybersecurity, sharing common challenges and lessons learned.
- Use Baker Tilly’s System and Organization Controls (SOC) guide to better understand and prepare for requirements of the new Trust Services Criteria (TSC).