- Baker Tilly SOC specialists take an eye to the first year of SSAE18 and SOC for Cybersecurity, sharing common challenges and lessons learned.
- Use Baker Tilly’s System and Organization Controls (SOC) guide to better understand and prepare for requirements of the new Trust Services Criteria (TSC).
- Baker Tilly discusses key topics SOC issuers should consider as they perform their exams, along with focal points of user entities as they evaluate vendor’s SOC reports.
- Data breaches pose significant financial, reputational and legal risks to organizations. Stakeholders seeking to minimize risk may see an immediate benefit by obtaining a SOC for Cybersecurity as part of their due diligence.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the SSAE 18 standard, recent changes to Trust Services Criteria and approaches for future planning.