- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) issued a report showing an increased demand for primary care services over the last decade.
- A Congressional Budget Office (CBO) scoring of the GOP’s American Health Care Act, which passed the House of Representatives, found 23 million more Americans would be uninsured in a decade.
- Join Baker Tilly for a HIPAA and cyber-risk assessment focused webinar that helps senior living and healthcare providers uncover potential weaknesses in their security policies, processes and systems. The webinar also arms organizations with practical ideas for managing cyber and HIPAA risks.
- The House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act, a Republican bill intended to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. The measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate.
- This HIPAA-focused white paper discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- Previous Next