- While the Tax Cut and Jobs Act will simplify taxes for many Americans, many businesses and tax-exempt entities will find the computation of taxable income even more complex than in the past.
- The final Republican tax bill repealed the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) individual mandate, further weakening the ACA.
- CMS and the OMHA announced they will expand settlement options for providers in an effort to reduce the appeals backlog.
- The Republican tax plan would cause a mandatory $150 billion spending cut under the pay-as-you-go rule to lessen its impact on the national deficit, including a $25 billion cut to Medicare.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ final Quality Payment Program rule largely resembles the proposed rule, with some changes related to the calculation of physician scores and the length of reporting periods.
- Previous Next