- In this HIPAA-focused webinar, Baker Tilly discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- The Medicaid Case Mix rate for the final quarter preceding the implementation of Community HealthChoices (CHC) may be an important rate for all Pennsylvania nursing facilities as the DHS may utilize the May 1, 2017 picture date to set CHC payment rates.
- ASC 606 allows organizations to use a portfolio approach as a practical expedient to account for patient contracts as a collective group. Learn more in this webinar focused on healthcare providers.
- Join Baker Tilly for a webinar series focused on healthcare providers and what they need to know about ASC 606 – revenue recognition.
- Previous Next