- This HIPAA-focused white paper discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a series of proposed rules that would increase Medicare payments to rehabilitation hospitals, nursing facilities and hospices for the 2018 fiscal year.
- In this HIPAA-focused webinar, Baker Tilly discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- The Medicaid Case Mix rate for the final quarter preceding the implementation of Community HealthChoices (CHC) may be an important rate for all Pennsylvania nursing facilities as the DHS may utilize the May 1, 2017 picture date to set CHC payment rates.
- Previous Next