- This webinar will review the basics of the Value Based Purchasing Program and the Quality Reporting Program to allow providers to recognize what these programs mean for their facilities.
- Congress passed a budget deal on Feb. 9 that included a number of the hospital industry’s key priorities, including a delay of the Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital pay cuts and an extension of the Medicare Dependent Hospital Program.
- During this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly and A.V. Powell & Associates focus on the recently released ASC 606 draft implementation guidance for continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs).
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer outlined Democratic priorities on healthcare and calls on colleagues to pass a healthcare package that includes funding for extenders, addresses the opioid crisis, stabilizes ACA markets and provides federal reinsurance funding.
- The Senate Finance Committee voted largely along party lines (15-12) to advance former Eli Lilly executive Alex Azar’s nomination to lead the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Previous Next