- CMS announced it exceeded its 90 percent participation goal for 2017 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting. Learn more.
- Robotic process automation provides tools with the automation to reduce human variability in the revenue cycle process. Download this infographic to find out what healthcare providers are saying about RPA.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released several proposed Medicare payment rules and policy updates earlier this month that impact hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- Director of Clinical Advisory Services Sophie Campbell contributes to AADNS’s Body of Knowledge for the Director of Nursing Services in Long Term Care.