- Implementing the new revenue recognition standard in Higher Education: Tuition and housing revenue impacts is the first in a series of articles in which we will explore the revenue recognition standard requirements and the impact on higher education institutions.
- Understand the new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606), the impacts on your processes and what to do to implement across your organization through our webinars, articles, ebook and more.
- Find out how Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, will impact the retail industry and what unique complexities you should be aware of.
- Businesses that meet the definition of a public business entity because their financial statements have to include, or be included, with the financial statements or financial information of other public companies can have more time to adopt the FASB's revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. The organizations can adopt the new standards at the same time as private companies, the FASB said in an update to U.S. GAAP.
- FASB has released four major updates to U.S. GAAP that will go into effect in the next few years. These sweeping changes — combined with plans to reform the tax code and reduce federal regulations under the Trump administration — have created a volatile environment for CFOs and controllers. Here's a summary of what’s changing and when the changes, if applicable to you, will hit your financial statements.