- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists overviewed the standard and highlighted of some of the main areas that will impact manufacturing and distribution organization’s business operations.
- Understand the nuances of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) for ASC 606 (revenue recognition), including transition methods discussed in this Financial Executives International (FEI) presentation.
- Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discuss ASC 606, revenue recognition, transition methods available to organizations and the effective dates for the new standard.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly overviewed some of the main areas that will impact business operations under the new revenue recognition standard: disclosures and costs.
- As with revenue recognition itself, the codification has never comprehensively addressed costs in connection with contracts. Often, the guidance has been found within the industry sections, or other disparate sections of the codification. The new standard seeks to comprehensively address the issue.
- Previous Next