- Insurance organizations thought ASC 606 would have minimal impact on the industry because insurance contracts were out of scope, but as companies and accounting specialists delved into the standard, they discovered many insurance organizations have revenue streams that fall under the scope of ASC 606.
- The effects of ASC 606 will be seen by all organizations. This webinar discusses what healthcare providers need to know.
- ASC 606 will present significant challenges to existing ICFR systems. Changes to accounting under the new standard will require scrutiny from companies and their auditors.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists overviewed the standard and highlighted of some of the main areas that will impact manufacturing and distribution organization’s business operations.
- Understand the nuances of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) for ASC 606 (revenue recognition), including transition methods discussed in this Financial Executives International (FEI) presentation.
- Previous Next