- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- With a desire to expand their market reach, a steel supplier and manufacturer needed financing to not only make their project possible but create and retain jobs as well as invest in a Cleveland area community.
- In need of an expansion to keep up with consumer and commercial customer demand, a cheese processing facility obtained $30.5 million in NMTC allocation to complete the project financing.
- When the owners of Schuh Transport looked to position themselves for retirement, they approached Baker Tilly Capital to market the company to potential targeted buyers.
- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.