- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Freedom's Path was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- L.W. Allen, Inc. leverages Baker Tilly Capital, LLC to identify and secure the right buyer and the legacy of the business.
- Pegasus Transportation, Inc. was successfully acquired by CRST International, Inc.
- Baker Tilly Capital provides sell-side services to CDM Tool in sale to Jacsten Holdings.