- On Dec. 7, a bipartisan 21st Century Cures Act easily passed the Senate and is now headed to President Obama’s desk for signature. The president has indicated he will sign the bill into law. The legislation includes FDA and CMS reform and additional NIH funding.
- With a repeal of the Affordable Care Act looming, providers are warning of the negative effects of the proposed replacements, including a capped Medicare system.
- To prepare for the impending paradigm shift in the post-acute care space, senior living organizations with skilled nursing facilities need to develop a plan to understand their current level of risk readiness.
- MACRA makes three important changes to how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries. Do you have a MACRA plan in place to make sure your organization will be successful?
- CMS finalized decisions regarding the site-neutral payment issue and the rule reflects an estimated 1.7 payment rate increase for outpatient hospitals and a 1.9 percent rate increase in payments for ambulatory surgical centers for 2017.
- Previous Next