- Baker Tilly’s healthcare specialists work with a hospital system on operational and structural changes to help them achieve value-based care (VBC) success in the midst of marketplace changes.
- CMS has announced a new Quality Measurement Program for Medicare and Medicaid home health agencies. The final rule mandates a system to analyze and track how well home health providers are treating their patients and whether facilities are improving.
- The fundamentals of value-based care are here to stay. The final webinar in our readiness series will help you understand payer capabilities and ongoing transformational efforts as well as requirements and indicators your organization should be watching.
- On Dec. 20, 2016, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced and finalized new Innovation Center models. The latest models are focused on improving cardiac and orthopedic care services and are effective for participating hospitals with admissions on or after July 1, 2017.
- In December, CMS introduced an interim final rule for dialysis facilities, requiring them to educate patients on coverage options in an effort to prevent firms from directing patients straight into the private marketplace. The 21st Century Cures Act, which seeks to help combat the opioid crisis, was also signed into law.
- Previous Next