- This HIPAA-focused white paper discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a series of proposed rules that would increase Medicare payments to rehabilitation hospitals, nursing facilities and hospices for the 2018 fiscal year.
- In this HIPAA-focused webinar, Baker Tilly discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- ASC 606 allows organizations to use a portfolio approach as a practical expedient to account for patient contracts as a collective group. Learn more in this webinar focused on healthcare providers.
- Previous Next