- CMS announced it exceeded its 90 percent participation goal for 2017 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting. Learn more.
- Baker Tilly discusses the implementation issues healthcare providers face under the new ASC 606 revenue recognition standard.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released several proposed Medicare payment rules and policy updates earlier this month that impact hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- Director of Clinical Advisory Services Sophie Campbell contributes to AADNS’s Body of Knowledge for the Director of Nursing Services in Long Term Care.