- Learn about the benefits and opportunities MACRA presents for your organization in this short video.
- Are your physicians educated about MACRA? Watch this video to learn how an operational assessment can help.
- MACRA brings additional complexities to managing a physician practice. To adequately prepare your organization, Baker Tilly recommends a financial readiness assessment including a review of: patient volumes and revenue, costs, payer contracts and financial projections. Learn more about the steps in this short video.
- MACRA readiness should be a key strategic objective for providers in 2017. Baker Tilly’s four-pronged approach ensures optimal performance within MACRA, including a financial readiness assessment, operations assessment, gap analysis and strategic roadmap. Learn more in this video.
- MACRA has two different options providers can choose from – The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Models (APMs). It is important for organizations to understand each option. Learn more about these options in this video.