- In the fourth chapter of our series on the key components of an effective cybersecurity management program, we take a deeper dive into how companies can verify cybersecurity control performance.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Ashley Deihr, senior manager, and University of Kansas’s John Curran, university director of internal audit, discussed creative approaches to resource allocation and shared how data analytics can be used to maximize audit coverage and efficiency.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices for cybersecurity governance, as well as the changing cybersecurity risk landscape, key elements of an effective cybersecurity program, and strategies for auditing and presenting on cybersecurity program effectiveness.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices to support and manage your institution’s global risks and related processes and controls for higher education internal audit professionals at institutions of all sizes.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, titled “Adventures in Small Shop Auditing,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed auditing tools, techniques, and case studies tailored to small audit shops that covered topics including enterprise risk management (ERM), information technology (IT), and sponsored research.