- The effects of ASC 606 will be seen by all organizations. This webinar discusses what healthcare providers need to know.
- MACRA brings additional complexities to managing a physician practice. To adequately prepare your organization, Baker Tilly recommends a financial readiness assessment including a review of: patient volumes and revenue, costs, payer contracts and financial projections. Learn more about the steps in this short video.
- Baker Tilly’s healthcare specialists work with a hospital system on operational and structural changes to help them achieve value-based care (VBC) success in the midst of marketplace changes.
- CMS has announced a new Quality Measurement Program for Medicare and Medicaid home health agencies. The final rule mandates a system to analyze and track how well home health providers are treating their patients and whether facilities are improving.
- The fundamentals of value-based care are here to stay. The final webinar in our readiness series will help you understand payer capabilities and ongoing transformational efforts as well as requirements and indicators your organization should be watching.
- Previous Next