- The House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act, a Republican bill intended to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. The measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate.
- This HIPAA-focused white paper discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a series of proposed rules that would increase Medicare payments to rehabilitation hospitals, nursing facilities and hospices for the 2018 fiscal year.
- In this HIPAA-focused webinar, Baker Tilly discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- Previous Next