- Market research helps boards to make strategic organizational decisions within their senior living communities. Market research specialist, Beverly Asper, discusses examples and explains why more and more boards are turning to market research.
- CMS releases a proposed rule that would increase the Medicare payment rates for inpatient rehabilitation facilities by 1.7% in 2016. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- A 1.1 percent increase in payment rates is to begin in October 2016 for acute-care facilities that are successful participants in the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program and are also meaningful users of Electronic Health Records (EHRs). Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recently released a report that showed a decrease in hospital uncompensated care costs due to Medicaid expansion as a result of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). In April the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that it would delay implementation of the “two-midnight” rule until April 30. Read more to stay on pulse.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services announced a new model for accountable care organizations (ACOs). This “next generation” of ACOs will take on increased risk compared to the current ACO models but with the intent of offering providers and beneficiaries more opportunities to coordinate care. Read more to stay on pulse.
- Previous Next