- Stay up to date on issues facing the healthcare industry within agencies, on the hill, and in the courts. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- CMS is developing two new surveys for patients and family members, regarding their experiences of care received at inpatient rehabilitation facilities and long-term care hospitals. As a provider, you have the opportunity to weigh in on the survey. Find out how.
- CMS is monitoring how providers are dealing with ICD-10 implementation, a delay in beginning bundled payment programs may be coming for hip and knee surgeries, and an additional comment period was added to the two midnights rule. Learn more about decisions made the last month in healthcare.
- From acute care in a hospital to sub-acute care in a facility to care provided in the home, the fee-for-service model is starting to fade. Profit margins will be squeezed, hospitals will be responsible for patients not in the hospital, incentives will reward better performance, and disincentives will penalize providers who are not efficient and quality-driven.
- In this joint HFMA NJ webinar, Baker Tilly CHNA experts discuss the revised Final Rules for CHNA reporting and ways to build upon your previous CHNA to bring more value to your community and your hospital.
- Previous Next