- It is critical for a medical device company to quickly develop a strategy to generate a comprehensive body of evidence to reverse negative coverage decisions if a medical technology has already been classified as experimental or investigational. Learn more about developing the strategy.
- A large integrated delivery system protects the security and confidentiality of its patient information by working with Baker Tilly to conduct a HIPAA security risk assessment. Learn what should be incorporated into your technology risk management plan.
- Do you have a plan to keep your senior living organization relevant in the future? Listen to the national firm leader of healthcare Mark Ross and Michigan healthcare firm leader Laurie Horvath discuss, The intersecting components of organizational positioning.
- On Dec. 20, 2016, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced and finalized new Innovation Center models. The latest models are focused on improving cardiac and orthopedic care services and are effective for participating hospitals with admissions on or after July 1, 2017.
- In December, CMS introduced an interim final rule for dialysis facilities, requiring them to educate patients on coverage options in an effort to prevent firms from directing patients straight into the private marketplace. The 21st Century Cures Act, which seeks to help combat the opioid crisis, was also signed into law.