- CMS has announced that it is looking into reports that some providers are directing their Medicare eligible patients to sign up for individual market plans in an effort to receive higher reimbursement rates.
- The final rules report on CMS final rate determination for Medicare payments in 2017 and, for some facilities, final rules that include new quality measures, scoring methodologies, and updates to existing programs.
- CMS proposed a number of possible solutions to address providers’ concerns regarding implementation of the Merit-based Incentive Program created by MACRA.
- The proposed rule address pain management survey questions, off-campus outpatient facilities payments, and electronic health reporting requirements, among others.
- CMS proposes a new rule aimed at reducing antibiotic overuse and improving equal access to health services.
- Previous Next