- Discover the components of the recent GASB 67 and 68 issuance and learn about the new changes taking effect for the accounting and reporting of pensions for both the pension plan and the local government employer.
- Why does fraud continue to occur in public sector entities, and who is responsible for preventing and detecting it?
- Water utility infrastructure placed in service after January 4, 2014 must meet new lead standards.
- Tax Incremental Finance allows municipalities to invest in infrastructure projects necessary to improve their communities.
- Microsoft will no longer support the Windows XP operating system or any of the programs in its Office 2003 software suite, including Word 2003 and Excel 2003 after April 2014.