- An audit does not need to be a complex, frustrating ordeal. You can achieve a smooth, efficient audit that provides major value to your organization by adhering to one principle: preparation.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to provide comments to the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) regarding the recently issued proposed infrastructure standards for electric utilities.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists explain important steps you and your business should take to safeguard critical social media and other information before making it publicly available. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities and help reduce your attack surface on social media.
- A midsize Midwestern city needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with fully integrated modules that enhanced reporting abilities and reduced reconciliation time.
- The Village of West Baraboo enlisted Baker Tilly’s state and local government outsourced accounting services team during a treasurer transition for bookkeeping services, budget assistance and audit preparation to address inefficiencies and ensure success.