- Delivered quarterly, Baker Tilly’s Banking and Compliance Update Newsletter provides you and your banking institution with timely information about industry hot topics, developments, trends and more.
- View our on-demand webinar to learn about loan portfolio segmentation for depository and lending industry professionals working to implement FASB’s current expected credit loss (CECL) standard.
- South Carolina became the first state to adopt the NAIC Insurance Data Security Model Law, requiring all insurance organizations licensed in the state to be subject to the new regulation.
- Understand the key steps that depository and lending institutions should take to become FDICIA compliant prior to reaching $1 billion in assets by downloading this informative whitepaper.
- This on-demand webinar discusses processes and procedures financial institutions should prepare for in advance of reaching $1 billion to ensure compliance with FDICIA.