- Baker Tilly tax specialists are monitoring tax reform legislation as it moves through the stages of discussion under a new presidential administration and a Republican-controlled Congress.
- In this article for Beverage Master, Baker Tilly’s Andy LaRose shares his insight on the evolving craft beer market and what brewers can expect when entering the market.
- The fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 7.9% and 1.3%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Under recent tax reform proposals an accounting method change may reduce 2016 taxable income.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s H2-2016 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends, and relevant transactions in H2-2016.